Select Fluid Power
At Select Fluid Power we strive to be a leader in hard chrome plating and hydraulic cylinder repair. With a new state of the art hydraulic repair and chroming facility we are able to handle the largest cylinders on the market. Click Here to tour our new facility
Our Hydraulic Cylinder Repair and Chrome Plating Facility Features:
- A 50 ft. (15.24 m) chroming tank, the longest chroming tank west of the Mississippi
- 6 vertical chroming tanks with depths ranging from 11 ft. (3.35 m) to 20 ft. (6.10 m)
- Complete hydraulic repair including honing up to 38 ft. (11.58 m) in length
- 50' polisher and cylindrical grinding up to 4 metres
- 6000 PSI cylinder test bench with digital reporting
- Fully outfitted machine shop with a 27' (8.23 m) lathe
- 16 tonne crane system that can handle the largest cylinders in the market
- State of the art environmental protection program
- A Professional Paint booth
Why Do Business with Select Fluid Power?
Quality through People: From our sales team and managers to the technicians on the floor, our entire team takes great pride in providing the right solutions for our customers. We back that up with exceptional quality and strong warranties on every product we work on.
Lloyd's Register Certified: Our chroming process is now certified by Lloyd's Register, ensuring you receive the same exceptional quality chroming every time you work with us. For marine applications we are now able to certify all chroming work associated with cylinders we repair for vessels.
Effective Turnaround Times: Open 7 days per week, our facility is vertically integrated meaning most of our work stays in house. This enables us to effectively manage hydraulic cylinder repairs and work with our customers to meet their time lines.
Capability and Expertise: Our state of the art facility and staff expertise enable us to handle the largest and most technical cylinder repair jobs. Whether you have a multi-stage chip dump cylinder that is not functioning properly or a 50’ rod that needs to be chromed, we are here to help.
Environmentally Friendly: By utilizing the newest technology and materials we have installed industry leading environmental safeguards in our new facility. We work hard to reduce the impact on our environment and are proud to offer customers a greener solution.
No Surprises: We are committed to keeping you informed and providing you with choices as we work through your hydraulic cylinder repair or chroming job. From the time we dismantle and inspect your cylinder to the time you receive your final invoice, you won’t be hit with any surprises.